Monday, February 10, 2014

An Idea for your sweet tooth Valentine

I love strawberries. I love chocolate. I love to make things pretty.
 
Chocolate covered strawberries are the perfect gift giving idea for me, as not only do I get to experience the joy of giving SOMETHING I love to SOMEONE I love, but I get to be creative and eat a few samples along the way.

I have a son who is always need of being active and playing outside, and always in need of his hands to be washed.  All I have to do to get him cleaned and indoors for an afternoon with me is to suggest that we create some art as we make these delicious treats for our loved ones.  His hands are washed in moments and we spend an afternoon talking, laughing and eating while we make memories in the form of  chocolate covered strawberries.

http://www.theyummylife.com/Chocolate_covered_strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment