Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Dinner Ideas

*Deep Sigh with a smile*

Ah Friday! How I have looked forward to you, an evening with  no rush to get to bed early in order to function the next day!  Just a nice evening of cooking at home, settling down to a night of family free time, each of us involved in our different interests, but all in the same room. Don't get me wrong, I love going out on a date with my husband on the weekends.  But sometimes ( a lot of times) I also enjoy a stress free night of making something delicious and enjoying the company of my family that I love. It makes me feel all fantastic inside. It is perfect.

And a dinner idea that everyone loves, to help set the mood, is an easy click away. 

These recipes on the Opera Website are fantastic! I haven't ever added a tomato to my grilled cheese sandwich. I think I will tonight! 

Friday Night Deliciousness

No comments:

Post a Comment