Saturday, April 12, 2014

Creative Ways to Repurpose, Reuse and Upcycle

I am not one to go buy something that looks neat simply because it looks neat.  If instance, I use a plastic bag to hold my other plastic bags, rather than a fancy bag to hold my bags.  That is just me.  I find it a waste of money to purchase something simply because it looks cute, if I have an item at home that functions and does the same thing, regardless of how ugly it is.

I came across this website and I find a lot of the ideas silly, but a lot of the ideas interesting as well.  There are no instructions, so if you find something you like, you'll need to figure it out or go deeper into google.  BUT...there are a few that I am going to try this month for sure.  And in a perfect world, I would have an old piano as a waterfall.  That is just plain beautiful. And I don't even play the piano.

50 ways to recycle

No comments:

Post a Comment