Thursday, April 10, 2014

What is The Bluapple and How Does it Work?

A few months ago, I went to a friends house with another friend of mine, to make a simple YouTube video about how The Bluapple works.  What I didn't expect was to make a video that would end up being sent to different stores around the country for people to watch, learn, and hopefully...enjoy.  I thought I'd tell you how it all came about.

I was looking through YouTube one afternoon and was disappointed in there not being a well done video about Bluapple.  And so on a Friday evening, I decided that I would make one.  I called my actress friend and asked if she'd come on over and do it with me.  She was happy to help.  I then called my camera running, video editing, script writing, movie making friend Joe.  He was happy to help film and do the editing on this "simple" YouTube video.

Tuesday morning came and we all met at Joe's house to make it happen.  My husband helped with the video running while I directed the video.  Amy was brilliant and Joe ended up editing the video to perfection.  It turned out so well that we made it into DVD's and offer it for free to stores who would like to run a loop DVD to inform potential customers of The Bluapple on how it works and why they need to get the product.

It took about 13 hours from start to finish and we are all quite proud of it.  My favorite line in the video is, "these cute little apples." Because they are cute.  But I love how Amy says it.

If you haven't seen the video, click on the link below.   It will take you to our website where we have put the video as well.

The Bluapple Video

No comments:

Post a Comment